- Awesome Helm - List of awesome Helm resources
- CI/CD with Kubernetes, Helm & Wercker
- Creating a Helm Plugin in 3 Steps
- Awesome Helm - List of awesome Helm resources
- Deploying Kubernetes Applications with Helm
- GitLab, Consumer Driven Contracts, Helm and Kubernetes
- Honestbee's Helm Chart Conventions
- Releasing backward-incompatible changes: Kubernetes, Jenkins, Prometheus Operator, Helm and Traefik
- The Missing CI/CD Kubernetes Component: Helm package manager
- Using Helm to Deploy to Kubernetes
- Writing a Helm Chart
- A basic walk through Kubernetes Helm
- Tillerless Helm v2
视频, 音频, and Podcast
- CI/CD with Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Helm: AKA "The Infamous Croc Hunter Video".
- Helm with Michelle Noorali and Matthew Butcher: The official Google CloudPlatform Podcast interviews Michelle and Matt about Helm.
- KubeCon2016: Delivering Kubernetes-Native Applications by Michelle Noorali
- App Registry - Plugin to manage charts via the App Registry specification
- helm-backup - Plugin which performs backup/restore of releases in a namespace to/from a file
- Helm Diff - Preview
helm upgradeas a coloured diff
- Helm Value Store - Plugin for working with Helm deployment values
- Technosophos's Helm Plugins - Plugins for GitHub, Keybase, and GPG
- helm-convert - Plugin to convert charts into Kustomize compatible packages
- helm-cos - Plugin to manage repositories on Tencent Cloud Object Storage
- helm-edit - Plugin for editing release's values
- helm-env - Plugin to show current environment
- helm-gcs - Plugin to manage repositories on Google Cloud Storage
- helm-github - Plugin to install Helm Charts from Github repositories
- helm-hashtag - Plugin for tracking docker tag hash digests as values
- helm-inject - Plugin for injecting additional configurations during release upgrade
- helm-k8comp - Plugin to create Helm Charts from hiera using k8comp
- helm-last - Plugin to show the latest release
- helm-local - Plugin to run Tiller as a local daemon
- helm-logs - Plugin to view changed releases over time
- helm-monitor - Plugin to monitor a release and rollback based on Prometheus/ElasticSearch query
- helm-nuke - Plugin to destroy all releases
- helm-plugin-utils - Utility functions to be used within Helm plugins
- helm-restore - Plugin to restore a deployed release to its original state
- helm-secrets - Plugin to manage and store secrets safely
- helm-stop - Plugin for stopping a release pods
- helm-template - Debug/render templates client-side
- helm-tiller - Additional commands to work with Tiller
- helm-tiller-info - Plugin which prints information about Tiller
- helm-unittest - Plugin for unit testing chart locally with YAML
- Tillerless Helm v2 - Helm plugin for using Tiller locally and in CI/CD pipelines We also encourage GitHub authors to use the helm-plugin tag on their plugin repositories.
分布在 Helm 或 Tiller 之上的工具。
- AppsCode Swift - Ajax friendly Helm Tiller Proxy using grpc-gateway
- Armada - Manage prefixed releases throughout various Kubernetes namespaces, and removes completed jobs for complex deployments. Used by the Openstack-Helm team.
- Autohelm - Autohelm is another simple declarative spec for deploying helm charts. Written in python and supports git urls as a source for helm charts.
- ChartMuseum - Helm Chart Repository with support for Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage
- Chartify - Generate Helm charts from existing Kubernetes resources.
- Codefresh - Kubernetes native CI/CD and management platform with UI dashboards for managing Helm charts and releases
- Cog - Helm chart to deploy Cog on Kubernetes
- Drone.io Helm Plugin - Run Helm inside of the Drone CI/CD system
- Helm Chart Publisher - HTTP API for publishing Helm Charts in an easy way
- Helm.NET - A .NET client for Tiller's API
- Helmfile - Helmfile is a declarative spec for deploying helm charts
- Helmsman - Helmsman is a helm-charts-as-code tool which enables installing/upgrading/protecting/moving/deleting releases from version controlled desired state files (described in a simple TOML format).
- Landscaper - "Landscaper takes a set of Helm Chart references with values (a desired state), and realizes this in a Kubernetes cluster."
- Monocular - Web UI for Helm Chart repositories
- Orca - Advanced CI\CD tool for Kubernetes and Helm made simple.
- Quay App Registry - Open Kubernetes application registry, including a Helm access client
- Rudder - RESTful (JSON) proxy for Tiller's API
- Schelm - Render a Helm manifest to a directory
- VIM-Kubernetes - VIM plugin for Kubernetes and Helm
包含 Helm 支持的平台，发行版和服务。
- Cabin - Mobile App for Managing Kubernetes
- Fabric8 - Integrated development platform for Kubernetes
- Jenkins X - open source automated CI/CD for Kubernetes which uses Helm for promoting applications through environments via GitOps
- Kubernetic - Kubernetes Desktop Client
为 chart 作者和 Helm 用户抓取有用的东西